Below is a list of research talks I have given.
“Beyond Feature Importance: Explaining Uncertainty Estimates”
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU). Virtual. April 2021.
- Harvard SEAS. Virtual. April 2021.
“Challenges in Deploying Explainable Machine Learning”
- Imperial College Explainable AI Seminar. Virtual. February 2021.
- Partnership on AI. Virtual. August 2020.
- Robust and Responsible AI (Rsqrd) Developers Meetup. Virtual. July 2020.
- (Keynote) ICML Workshop on Extending Explainable AI. Virtual. July 2020.
- QuantumBlack (McKinsey) AI Seminar. London, UK. May 2020.
“Explainable Machine Learning in Deployment”
- Mozilla All-Hands Meeting. Virtual. June 2020.
- IBM+Partnership on AI Explainable AI Workshop. New York, NY. February 2020.
- ACM FAT*. Barcelona, Spain. January 2020.
- Partnership on AI, All Partners Meeting. London, UK. September 2019.
“Aggregating Feature-based Explanations”
- IJCAI. Virtual. July 2020.
- Partnership on AI. San Francisco, CA. July 2019.
- Fiddler Labs. Palo Alto, CA. May 2019.
- University of Cambridge. Cambridge, UK. April 2019.
- AAAI Spring Symposium on Interpretable AI. Stanford, CA. March 2019.
- Carnegie Mellon University. Pittsburgh, PA. March 2019.
“Neural Information Flow”
- Element AI. Toronto, Canada. December 2018.
- Carnegie Mellon University. Pittsburgh, PA. November 2018.
“Maintaining the Humanity of Our Models”
- AILA Symposium on Creating a Fair and Ethical Future. Pasadena, CA. October 2018.
- AAAI Spring Symposium on AI and Society. Stanford, CA. March 2018.
- Carnegie Mellon University. Pittsburgh, PA. February 2018.
“Intelligent Pothole Detection”
- University of Chicago, Data Science for Social Good. Chicago, IL. October 2017.
- Bloomberg, Data for Good Exchange. New York, NY. September 2017.
- Carnegie Mellon University. Pittsburgh, PA. September 2017.